BUILD YOUR BRAND AND DRIVE GROWTH
A BRAND establishes the identity of your organization. It is the emotional and psychological relationship your firm has with clients, community, internal and external stakeholders. A firm’s brand is the culmination of the organization’s people, quality, facilities, services, communications, as well as the mental and emotional interpretation of all experience, both internal and external.
THE RESULTS: A clearly defined company brand establishes the identity and value of your firm, and visibly distinguishes the firm from the competition.
10 QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN DEVELOPING A BRAND IDENTITY
1. What are the firm’s goals, both short-term and long-term?
2. What differentiates the firm from the competition?
3. What are the firm’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats?
4. What are the firm’s most valuable services?
5. Who is the target audience?
6. How would someone describe the firm?
7. How would you describe the firm’s personality?
8. What is unique about the firm?
9. How would your employees describe the firm?
10. What are the firm’s guiding principles?