eMarketing Increases Leads and Generates Revenues
The average return on email marketing investment is $44.25 for every dollar spent. If your firm is not fully leveraging eMarketing, you should be.
Five Tips for eMarketing Success
1. Include social links to promote across channels.
2. Speak knowledgeably, but keep messages succinct.
3. Track the data. Watch the open rates, click throughs, and opt-outs. Use this information to determine the necessary adjustments.
4. Create attention-getting subject lines. Set the audience’s expectations, but a little intrigue captures attention. Keep the subject line short.
5. A/B test your emails. Leverage A/B testing to optimize open rates. Every email should undergo A/B testing for subject lines. Better yet, if available, test content and formatting, as well.
Posted on Thu, July 27, 2017
by Christine Hollinden