We are looking for a one-of-a-kind, entry-level Marketing Assistant to join our consultative agency in Houston, Texas.
The Marketing Assistant’s role is to be detail oriented, flexible, highly adaptable, extremely well-organized, disciplined, and creative in addressing any situation that may arise. Most importantly, the Marketing Assistant must have a strong sense of service in helping others, while finding personal reward in working in a high-energy, client-centric environment. Specifically, the job responsibilities include, but are not limited to administrative and office support, firm and client reporting, scheduling, assisting with client projects and research, social media updates, web site updates, conference planning and logistics, business development support, public relations, assisting with client and vendor invoicing, and CRM management. Along the way, you’ll be exposed to the world of BtoB marketing and gain lots of first-hand experience working with a dynamic team and great clients. If you are:
Reliable, honest, energetic, and hard working.
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- A list maker who can’t live without your calendar.
- An excellent writer with strong grammar skills.
- Enthusiastic, with a pleasant phone voice.
- One who prides themselves on dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s (details are your thing).
- An individual with a strong work ethic who presents themselves in a professional manner.
- Proud of your four year degree in communications, marketing, business or public relations.
Send us your resume and cover letter. We want to talk to you!!