Detailed Job Description
Hollinden, the professional services marketing firm, seeks an experienced Strategic Marketing Consultant to join our growing consultative agency in Houston, Texas.
- Work with agency principal and clients on strategic positioning and planning.
- Guide clients in branding, positioning and marketing implementation.
- Write marketing plans including strategic analysis, competition, positioning, messaging, tactics and budget.
- Research industries and markets to identify growth opportunities for clients.
- Recommend and lead approach for primary and secondary research to support client branding projects.
- Write brand stories, positioning statements and brand messaging statements.
- Assist principal on responding to new business opportunities including researching companies and industries, writing proposals, preparing presentations and other new business efforts.
- Participate in business development presentations and meetings as appropriate
- Actively presents ideas to expand service offering and enhance positioning of the firm.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and strategic marketing.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Consulting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget.
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of client service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Able to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills. This team player must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality. The ability to balance a process-drive approach while generating innovative ideas is imperative.
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or public relations with MBA.
- Minimum of ten years agency or consulting experience.
- Experience in consulting or marketing professional services, B-to-B, or financial services arena preferred.
- Must submit salary history with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org