8 Ways You Can Be More Successful with eMarketing
Did you know the average return on email marketing investment is $44.25 for every dollar spent? Those are the kind of numbers we should all get behind. You can easily manage, measure, customize, and optimize your eMarketing efforts with the right tools. Utilizing a full-spectrum of data and insights, you can customize and develop highly-targeted messages to nurture and strengthen relationships with your target audience. Here are 8 little things you can do today to improve the results of your eMarketing.
1. Include Social Links in your emails to cross promote across social channels.
2. Speak To Your Audience but keep your messages short. Get straight to the point.
3. Know Your Stats. Keep track of your open rates, click throughs, and opt-outs. Use this information to determine the best time to send emails.
4. Consider Your Subject Lines. Tell the audience what to expect but engage them to open the email.
5. A/B Test Your Emails. Test emails and subject lines to determine which will receive the most engagement.
6. Keep Your List Clean. Make efforts to keep your list up-to-date and well organized so you aren’t wasting time and effort communicating with people who aren’t interested in your services or aren’t in your target audience.
7. Think Mobile. Since most people view email on a mobile device, it is important to ensure your email designs are mobile friendly.
8. Avoid Being Classified As Spam. Send from a professional SMTP server and clearly identify yourself.
Need help getting started? Let us know. We’d love to help!
Posted on Tue, February 27, 2018
by Christine Hollinden